Rechargeable lithium-ion batteries, silicon based anode materials, synthesis and characterization of materials, electrochemistry, thin film microbatteries, spray-pyrolysis techniques.
Master of Technical Sciences (Kazakh-British Technical University, Kazakhstan)
Jul. 2016 – Present, Junior Researcher, National Laboratory Astana (NLA):
- Integration of deposition of thin films and nanoparticles for energy efficient applications
Jul. 2016 – Present, Junior Researcher, Nazarbayev University Research and Innovation System (NURIS)
- Development of innovative Non-flammable, low cost, and highly durable rechargeable battery
Aug. 2014 – Jul. 2016, Junior Researcher, Institute of Batteries LLP, Nazarbayev University
- Development of innovative lithium metal-free lithium-ion sulfur battery for renewable energy, electric transport and electronics
Feb. 2013 – Jul. 2014, Quality Control Operator, Japan Tobacco International
Sep. 2012 – Jan. 2013, Process Engineer, Institute of Organic Catalysis and Electrochemistry named by D.V.Sokolskii (Kazakh-British Technical University)
- Jul. – August 2015: UCSB, Supervisor – Professor Teyeb Ould Ely, Santa Barbara, USA
- Certificate of appreciation from Institute of batteries, Astana, 2016.
- Awarded “Altyn Belgi”, 2008.