Our group focuses on the following research topics
(project funded by industry, national projects, international projects)
- Synthesis of functional nano-materials and their characterization
- Energy materials,
- Powders and films,
- Nanomaterials and nanotechnology,
- Ceramics and carbon materials,
- Adsorbents and foam materials,
- Synthetic methods and application.
- Development of innovative high energy density batteries for grid connection of renewable sources and green transport
- Li/S batteries,
- Aqueous batteries.
- Mathematical modelling, including computational fluid dynamics, of batteries and related topics
- Green energy sources, green technologies,
- Environmental engineering (soil and water purification).
- Two projects under The World Bank Technology Commercialization Project program
- Project FP7 EU